view post Posted on 26/7/2010, 13:55

Kage
+++++++

Group:
AMP|Fan

QUI TROVERETE LE IMMAGINI E LE ANTICIPAZIONI DEL CAPITOLO 414 DI BLEACH

Per chi volesse postare testi o immagini spoiler del capitolo è OBBLIGATORIO:

- Citare la fonte ma NON mettere il link di quest' ultima

- Controllare sempre quanto postato in modo tale da non mettere del materiale uguale.

IN QUESTO TOPIC E' VIETATO COMMENTARE
Solo Spoiler!

Potete trovare il capitolo precedente by Paradise Team QUI

Potete inoltre fare ricerche con il tasto "cerca" che trovate in alto a destra nella home page e fare il Pagerank che trovate nella tabella nella home del forum.

:riot:

CITAZIONE
Bleach 414 spoiler pics and summaries, Bleach spoiler 414 Raw, Pics and Summaries, Bleach capitolo 414: Spoiler ed anticipazioni, Bleach 414 raw spoiler Bleach 414

Website  Top
Monkey D. Maxer
view post Posted on 28/7/2010, 11:31

CITAZIONE
Source : FLOL
Credit : Sheetz
Verification : Confirmed

C表紙は竹林で白い着物に狐の面を取りながら、こっちをみるギン
Cover pic is Gin in a bamboo thicket wearing a white kimono and taking off a fox mask.
煽りは、キミは此岸、ボクは彼岸━━ほんなら、よろしく頼むわ
The text says, "You are this world. I am nirvana. If it's true then I'll rely on you."
戻ったギン、乱菊のことをきかれると殺しましたと一言。
Gin returns. He's asked about Rangiku and he says he killed her.
確かに、霊圧は消えていると愛染。さらにもうすこし、彼女に情があると思っていたと続ける。
"Certainly her reiatsu has disappeared," says Aizen. "I thought you had a bit more regard for her."
僕は蛇、肌は冷え、情はない、舌先で獲物を探して気にいったやつを丸呑みにする。
"I am a snake, cold blooded, unfeeling, searching for prey with the tip of the tongue, swallowing whole whomever I please."
そういいながら愛染の横を過ぎる。その間もその場から遠ざかろうとするたつきたち。
As he says this he passes by Aizen. During this time Tatsuki and the others try to get far away.
ネズミ捕りは飽きた、殺したら、街の外のみえやすい場所に吊って王鍵創生に取り掛かるろ愛染。
Aizen says he's tired of catching mice. He'll kill them and hang them where they can be easily seen from outside the area, and then begin creating the king's key.
それやったらボクがあの子ら殺しますと抜刀して愛染の刀を抑えながらいう。
"Then I'll kill those kids." Gin draws his sword and restrains Aizen's sword.
すると自分の衣服を目隠しに愛染の胸元を刀で刺すギン。
Then using his own clothes for a blindfold, he stabs Aizen through the chest with his own sword.
鏡花水月から唯一のがれる方法は、完全催眠の発動前から刀に触れておくこと。その一言を聞き出すのに何十年かかったことやら。
"The only way to escape Kyouka Suigetsu is to touch the sword before perfect hypnotism is invoked. It took decades to learn that.
十三隊の誰一人そのことを知らないのにあなたを倒せる気でいたからハラハラした、殺せるのはボクだけやのにとギン。
Since nobody in the Gotei 13 knew of that, it was thrilling to feel that I could kill you, that the only one who could kill you was me."
刀が抜かれると同時に出血すう愛染。知っていた、狙いなど知った上で連れていた。どうやって私の命を狙うのか興味があった。
As Aizen extracts the sword blood rushes out. "I knew that you targeted me, so I brought you along. I was fascinated at why you targeted my life.
だがこの程度では殺せないと愛染。するとギンは自分の刀を見せ、刃の真ん中が欠けているの見せ、欠けた部分を隊長の中に置いてきましたとギン。
But this is not enough to kill me." Gin looks down at his sword. He shows a part of his blade where a portion is missing. He says he left that portion inside Aizen.
前にボクの能力について説明したけどあれは嘘。言うたほど長く伸びない、言うたほど速く伸びません。
"I was lying when I explained my ability before. It doesn't extend as long as I said. And it's not as fast as I said, either.
ただ、伸縮時に一瞬だけ塵になる、そして刃の内側に細胞を溶かし崩す猛毒がありますと続ける。
Only that when it expands and contracts for an instant it becomes dust. Furthermore, inside the blade is a deadly poison that dissolves the cells.
刺してから刀を戻すとき、一欠けらだけ塵にして隊長の中に残してきた。
When the sword was retracted after piercing you, I left a fragment of dust inside of you, Captain.
そして愛染の胸に手を置き、死せ(ころせ)、神死槍と唱える。ギン・・・・貴様・・・・!!!と愛染。
And so he puts his hand on Aizen's chest. "Die! God Killing Lance" "Gin....you bastard...!!" says Aizen.
胸に孔があいて死ぬんや、本望ですやろ、というと愛染の中のかけらが溶け出したとこで次号。
"A hole will open up in your chest and you'll die. That is my long cherished ambition." As he says this the fragment inside Aizen begins to dissolve. Until next chapter.

2 replies since 26/7/2010, 13:55   148 views