Naruto 521 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, ナルト 521, Naruto capitolo 521: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Naruto 521 Raw

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 13/12/2010, 23:00

Kage
+++++++

Group:
AMP|Fan

QUI TROVERETE LE IMMAGINI E LE ANTICIPAZIONI DEL CAPITOLO 521 DI NARUTO

Per chi volesse postare testi o immagini spoiler del capitolo è OBBLIGATORIO:

- Citare la fonte ma NON mettere il link di quest' ultima

- Controllare sempre quanto postato in modo tale da non mettere del materiale uguale.

IN QUESTO TOPIC E' VIETATO COMMENTARE
Solo Spoiler!

Potete trovare il capitolo precedente by Paradise Team QUI

Potete inoltre fare ricerche con il tasto "cerca" che trovate in alto a destra nella home page e fare il Pagerank che trovate nella tabella nella home del forum.

:riot:

Naruto 521 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - Naruto Spoiler 521 Raw - Spoiler Naruto 521 Pics and Summaries - Naruto capitolo 521: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Naruto 521 raw - ナルト 521 スポイラー

Website  Top
view post Posted on 15/12/2010, 22:22

Kage
+++++++

Group:
AMP|Fan

CITAZIONE
Not as skilled with japanese as the rest of my family so this part took me a bit. Just translated the part regarding kabuto and madara since people were curious:

マダラ リスクがないだと…?
Madara: No risk?
カブト 本当さ穢土転生の術にリスクはない…イヤ…一つだけあったかな…
Kabuto: Its the truth, no risk at all to Edo Tensei - Actually I guess you could say there could be one...
マダラ …?
Madara: ?
カブト あまりにも素晴らしく強い術の為術者の名が世間の隅々までに行きわたる… ボクはいづ れ うちはマ ダラよりも有名な忍になるてん
Kabuto: For such a magnificent and strong jutsu, the name of the user will extend to the farthest reaches of the world...I'll end up becoming a shinobi even more famous than Uchiha Madara himself
インテリのボクにはそんな事のぞんでないんだよ… 狙われるだけだしね…
For an egg-head like me, that simply won't do. It would just lead to me getting captured.
マダラ 図に乗るなと言っている!物事には全てに反動がある 気を抜かずいることだ
Madara: I told you not to push your luck! There are repercussions to everything there is. If one is not careful.
カブト 忠告ありがとう この術のリスクがあるとすれば君に話してしまっている事がリスクさ
Kabuto: Thanks for the advice. If there is such a risk to this jutsu, spilling the beans to you would be it.

カブト じゃそろそろボクは行くよ インテリは陰気なところが性に合うんでね
Kabuto: Anyway it's time I leave. Let's save such gloomy talk for a place that befits it.
マダラ 待て…まだ穢土転生の止め方を聞いてないぞ
Madara: Wait. I still haven't heard the way to stop Edo Tensei.
カブト あ!…そうだったね …忘れるところだった …こも術は
Kabuto: Oh! Right, well, that's what I forgot...the jutsu
術者を殺しても止まる事がない ならどうするか?…なに簡単さ…穢土転生を操ってるボクを操り  
killing the user won't stop it. So what to do? Pretty simply actually; you control me, who's controlling Edo Tensei
戌・午・寅 の印で”解”をして止めればいいのさたとえば君の写輪眼とかでね あとは穢土転生達の魂を封印 するとかかな
use the seals of Dog-Horse-Tiger, and hopefully you can stop it. For example, like with your Sharingan. And the other way should probably be sealing the souls of the ones that are Edo Tensei'd.
マダラ … それが本当だといいがな
Madara: ...Sounds too good to be true.
カブト 君に嘘をつく勇気はないよ …と話はここまで… ちゃんと止め方は話した… もう行く よ
Kabuto: I don't have the nerve to lie to you... Anyway that's it for our talk. I've said enough on the ways of stopping it. It's time I get going.
カブト マダラのそばを離れ 森へ
Kabuto leaves Madara's side and goes off to the forest
カブト木を飛び飛び (穢土転生ともう一つのあの術がある限り ボクは無敵だ… いずれは六道 仙人の心理を ボクが解き明かしてみせる!!)
Kabuto jumping: (As long as I have Edo Tensei and that other jutsu, I am invincible. Eventually I will unlock the mind of the Rikudou Sennin!!)

マダラ あいつに白ゼツの胞子はつけてあるな
Madara- Are the white Zetsu spores on him?
黒ゼツ モチロンダ…
Black zetsu: Of course...
マダラ なら黒ゼツ…お前はそろそろあっちの方の段取りをしろ
Madara: In that case, Black Zetsu, time for you to make those arrangements.
黒ゼツ土に入りながら ワカッタ…
Black zetsu going into the ground: Understood.

Website  Top
1 replies since 13/12/2010, 23:00   196 views